Kusuri mane was established in January, 2019 to provide a permanent common
market place for women entrepreneurs, artisans and manufacturers. It aims at
providing products to the customers at the manufacturing price.
Kusuri’ - meaning craftsmanship, - thus ‘kusuri mane’ meaning - ‘house of
craftsmanship’ provides an encouraging platform for the budding women
entrepreneurs to interact with the consumers first hand.
- Kusuri Mane is a market place for handmade, homemade, fresh-made,
local-made and also rural-made products.
- We are proud to say that we maintain eco-friendly and plastic free (single use)
zone in Kasuri Mane
Activities promoted at Kusuri Mane
- Encouraging Women (both rural and urban) to start own business ventures
- Capacity Building and Mentoring for Women Entrepreneurs
- Centre for learning new skills for revenue generation
- Creating awareness on Financial Literary
- Kusuri Mane – a Market Place: One-Stop Centre to showcase and market
products produced by Women
- Waste Management and Creating Wealth from Waste
- Actively operating in 10 Districts of the State
Kusuri mane shelters about 50 different women entrepreneurs.
- Terracotta earthen cookware and jewellery
- Recycled and upcycled cloth bags
- Ready apparels from women designers
- Handmade jewellery using metal and fabric
- Chemical free cosmetics- soaps, scrubs, gels, serums, bath powders
- Homemade food products - pappad, pickles, snacks, spices, cold pressed oils and
ghee, ready to use food breakfast mixes
It was started with a very few women entrepreneurs initially, today, with over 50
entrepreneurs and in excess of 100 products - the turnover is increased from 30,000 to
3,10,000 per month. ‘Kusuri Mane’ aims at increasing the range the products in all
Skill development program on:
- Using bullrush grass to make beautiful artifacts
- To enable more and more women to promote their products under Kusuri Mane
- Bring in more such market places in North, East and West of Bangalore, Hubli,
Tumkur and Belgaum.
- Encouraging membership to all women entrepreneurs